Part-time Assistant Team Store Manager
Be Bold. Be Proud. Be Experience Obsessed.
Welcome to the Wisconsin Center District, owners and operators of the Wisconsin Center, UW-Milwaukee Panther Arena, and Miller High Life Theatre. The WCD is redefining the way venues provide superb, captivating and buzzworthy experiences. Thanks to the best employees in the business, we’re proud to play a role in transforming our beloved Milwaukee into a not-to-be-missed destination. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers, relentless passion, and uncompromising personalities to craft one-of-a-kind moments.
Reporting directly to the Team Store Manager, the Assistant Team Store Manager (Part-Time) is responsible for managing the sales, operations, and asset protection functions of the team store to ensure a great customer experience and maximum profitability. The Assistant Team Store Manager performs all the duties of a Team Store Associate while also assisting the Team Store Manager in the day-to-day operation of the store. In the absence of the Team Store Manager, the Assistant Team Store Manager is responsible for directing the activities of all Team Store employees.
- Promotes customer service by ensuring associates are greeting and assisting customers; responds to customer inquiries and complaints in a professional and timely manner
- Assists with the management of the general operations of the store; ensures the team store is in working order and adequately maintained for safe and efficient operations
- Performs all financial activities effectively and in accordance with WCD policy to include cash handling and price changes; ensures all register transactions are completed accurately
- Assists with monitoring team store associates’ sales activity and productivity; assists with the training of staff
- Coordinates with team store tenants (Admirals, Wave, Bruisers, Panthers) to ensure full inventory and solve any price discrepancies
What does it take to succeed in this role? We’re looking for a talented individual with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills. You should also have:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience in a retail setting
- Experience with a hotel, sports team, and/or convention center is preferred
READY TO APPLY?
*Download and save the job application PDF, and then open it to complete it in Acrobat. This will allow you to submit it easily, and also save a copy for your records.
If you need to, you can download Adobe Acrobat here
ONE MORE FYI
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of the job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities, or requirements.
- We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, martial or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
- Pre-employment testing includes drug screening, a criminal background check, and a physical exam. Applicants must be United States citizens or legal residents of the United States. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Wisconsin Center District is Proudly a Smoke and Tobacco-Free Campus.