The Wisconsin Center District facilities are open and ready to welcome you and your guests. WCD has invested in new cleaning supplies and tools; developed new standards for staff health and safety; and is prepared to help clients execute events in a safe, sanitized facility.
The health and safety of staff and guests is the WCD’s top priority. Learn more about what we have done and how we are keeping everyone safe with the COVID-19 Readiness Guidelines
Entertainment and Sports Single Ticket Information:
Ticket refund information for postponed and cancelled events at the Miller High Life Theatre and UW-M Panther Arena:
- If a show is on the calendar and going forward at the original date and time, refunds are not available.
- If a show has been CANCELLED, refunds will be issued automatically to purchasers’ credit card accounts.
- If a show has been POSTPONED or rescheduled, tickets purchased for the original date will be honored. Seats will be as close as possible to the original seating based on appropriate social distancing guidelines. No automatic refunds are issued. For online purchases, see Ticketmaster.com.
- If you purchased in person with cash at our box office, we can provide a refund once we are able to safely re-open.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org anytime with questions or inquiries.